How we work:
Finding the right Home Care, Assisted Living or Memory Care for your loved on is not an easy process. We want to make sure that you know exactly what to expect. At Senior Living Service, we collaborate and advocate with you each step of the way. The following are steps in which you can expect.
- First initial meeting via phone/ in person to discuss current situation, preference, timeline and budget. We collect all pertinent information about your loved one’s medical and social history to help us find the best Assisted Living/ care options.
- We begin our research phase and evaluate the State’s records, community reputation and industry knowledge in order to narrow down to the 3 best communities to show you.
- We preview the communities in order to make sure it meets our high standards and yours.
- We set up a time to accompany you to all showings and move into an Advocate role in representing you.
- We discuss with you the best options and present to you the pros and cons of each community.
- We help you gather all clinical, State, and Community paperwork required for a move-in.
- We obtain a copy of the contract/ agreement to pre-review before you sign, to make sure there are no surprises.
- We negotiate with the community on the best rooms, rates, and terms on your behalf.
- We accompany you to the signing and move-in agreement.
- We bring any additional resources to you such as Elder Law/ Trust Attorney, Financial Planner, Real Estate Agent/Broker, and Moving companies that specialize in senior moves.
- After the move-in, we follow up with the community to see how your loved one is adjusting to their new home and report back to you and your family.
Call us today: 858-633-3590